Monday, May 23, 2011

A little sunshine for a rainy day...

If you are a New Englander, you are probably tired of rain and gray skies.  Maybe that's what prompted me to pull out this very bright, floral knit this past Saturday and sew up a dress for little E. 

The pattern was based on this and this, but I shortened the sleeves and added an elastic edge to give the sleeve a little poof. 


As with the other versions, I'm left thinking I could do something more with this pattern.  Although I'm all for simple, there is something lacking (despite the overstimulating print).  If I can pry it from the four year old's hands long enough to figure it out, I'll let you know.  For now, hope this brightens your day a bit! 

1 comment:

Ruby said...

So cute! Now we just need it to stop raining.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...