Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer scarves from "Made"


After a looong hiatus, I'm starting to post again.

What a better way to get back into this than to share my versions of Dana's summer scarf?

As usual, I endeavored to make something unique for "the moms" in our family (my mom, and my husband's grandmother, mother and sister). I found Dana's scarf tutorial in her "Celebrating Mom" series.

Apart from my serger acting up (why won't it roll an edge!?), I loved this project as it was different, quick and fun to choose fabrics and prints with each woman in mind.

A special thanks to Dana for sharing this and many lovely ideas!

3 comments:

dana said...

oh this is just darling! thank you for adding to the flickr group. I'll add it to my round-up next weeK :)
-- dana

Ruby said...

These look great, nice job!

Sharri said...

I love my scarf, Roselee! Glad you are posting again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...